The End of Tenancy Cleanic - West London
End of Tenancy cleaners in West London
End-of-Tenancy professional cleaning service known by many names: end of lease cleaning, deep-home cleaning, move-out cleaning, one-off cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, vacate cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, handover cleaning, bond cleaning, end of lease cleaning to name a few! Regardless of what you call it.... The End of Tenancy Cleanic & End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are West London’s best end of tenancy cleaning company!
Whether you are moving off your own West London house, to a new one, if you are leaving a rental in West London or moving into a rental in West London, End of Tenancy Cleanic & End of Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Entrust us to take the stress off leaving or moving into the property and entrust us to save you your valuable time and energy so you can concentrate on your moving affairs.
Our end of lease cleaning service consist of a detailed and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our combined offers) and are extremely flexible with the services covered by our move-out cleaning package. You could add or remove services on request enabling us to better suit your needs and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
Below is a list of everything that is included in our standard lease-expiration cleaning services. If you require additional services (like hard floor cleaning, steam carpet cleaning, professional cleaning of windows), please let us know when contacting us for an estimate.
We also clean commercial properties in West London. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires deep deep cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is about to end, please get in touch with us and make an appointment for us to visit and deliver a no obligation written quotation.
In order to prepare an accurate quotation, we may need to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can most of the times give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard move-out cleaning service inclusions:
General/all rooms cleaning
- In the air conditioner - filters and vents (where accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - vacuum clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum and then wipe shelves, face panels and all walls of the cupboards
- Doors - remove dust and wipe clean
- Light switches and power sockets - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - sweep and mop all non-carpeted floors
- Light fittings - dust and wipe clean
- Skirting boards including architraves - dust and wipe clean
- Walls - remove any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (inn and out if accessible) vacuum and clean sills
- Window tracks - vacuum and clean
- Flyscreens - lightly clean with brush with soft bristles
- Mirrors (w/o full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dust will require washing - not included
- Drawers and cupboards - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - clean and remove all the stains or residual soap
- Bench tops cleaned
- Cooker - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, range hood, main stove body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean bathtub, shower recess, screen and wall tiles
- Drawers and cabinets - vacuum clean and wipe
- Sink - clean and remove any stains or soap remainder
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean on both sides
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean (vacuum first)
- Sinks/basin - remove and clean all the residual soap and soilage
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Steam cleaning of carpets is a part of our combined offers
Please Note: Spot cleaning ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in West London.