The End of Tenancy Cleanic - West London
End of Tenancy cleaners in West London
End-of-Tenancy professional cleaning service known by many names: end of lease cleaning, deep-home cleaning, move-out cleaning, one-off cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, vacate cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, handover cleaning, bond cleaning, end of lease cleaning to name some! Regardless of what you call it.... The End of Tenancy Cleanic & End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are West London’s best cleaning company!
If you are moving off your own West London house, to a new flat, if you are leaving a rental in West London or moving into a rental in West London, End of Tenancy Cleanic & End of Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let's take the stress out of leaving or moving into the property and entrust us to save you your energy and valuable time so you can concentrate on making sure your move goes smoothly.
Our end of lease cleaning service include a detailed and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our limited time offers) and are extremely flexible with the services included in our end of tenancy cleaning package. You are allowed to add or remove services on request enabling us to better suit your needs and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
We have put together a list of everything that we cover in our standard lease-expiration cleaning. If you require additional services (like hard floor cleaning, steam carpet cleaning, professional cleaning of windows), please discuss with us when contacting us for a quote.
We also clean commercial properties in West London. If you are moving into a commercial property that needs deep professional cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is ending, get in touch with us and schedule us to visit and deliver a no obligation written quotation.
To give you a cleaning quotation, we may require to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can usually give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard end of tenancy cleaning service inclusions:
Deep/all premises cleaning
- In the air conditioner - filters and vents (if accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - dust clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum first and then wipe the shelves, panels and walls inside the cupboards
- Doors - remove dust and wipe clean
- Power sockets and light switches - vacuum and wipe clean
- Floors - sweep and mop all hard floors
- Light fittings - dust and wipe clean
- Skirting boards including architraves - vacuum and wipe clean
- Walls - remove any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (inside and out where accessible) wipe down and clean sills
- Window tracks - vacuum and clean
- Flyscreens - lightly clean with soft brush
- Mirrors (w/o full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dust will need washing - not included
- Cupboards and drawers - vacuum and wipe clean
- Sink - clean and remove all the stains or soap residue
- Bench tops cleaned
- Stove - deep clean clean grill, oven inside, burners, drip trays, exhaust fan, general stove body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean bathtub, shower recess, screen and wall tiles
- Drawers and cabinets - vacuum clean and wipe
- Sink - clean and remove any stains or soap remainder
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean in and out
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean (vacuum first)
- Sinks/basin - remove and clean soap remainder and stains
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Cleaning carpets by deep steam cleaning method is included in our special offers
Please Note: Spot cleaning ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in West London.